The more time you give to your children, the better they grow;
The more time you give to your Money, the better they grow.
- Open a Savings A/c on your child’s name. Guide him how to save money he receives on birthday or any other occasion in his savings account.
- Make him understand the difference between Saving & Investing.
- Don’t take your child along with you in ATM to withdraw money as they might mistaken that they will get money whenever required.
- Make them understand the educational expenses you are paying on monthly or early basis.
- Ask them to write / maintain the monthly household expenses book.
- Invite them to hear the financial discussions, they cannot express their views but can logically think on it.
- Make them understand why the loans has been taken for Home, Car or Education, the breakup of EMI’s, Prinicipal & Interest.
- Visit an orphanage & donate some with your child through which he will understand the things he uses are not available to them.
- You have started the Journey of becoming a Smart Investor, its your duty to train your child to become a smart investor by teaching him about financial literacy, products like mutual funds, stocks etc.
Financial Literacy is need of the hour, moreover staying happy in any situation & changing the view towards Money is required.
Happy Children’s Day
#kaustubhdeole, #artharthifinancialservices, #theequitylearners